Bright white light, 1" round flange, flush mount accent light can be used indoor or outdoors. Great for areas where you need spot lighting like stairs, walkways and runway lights, storage areas, hitch areas, RV under-lighting, engine bays, and many more. These are 12 volt lights with a full aluminum body which is available in Black or Silver.
This item has a Black Body, for Silver see part number WK-SS1AP-SILVER.
Draws only 0.06 Amps at 12 Volts.
- Determine your installation location. Ensure the area behind where you drill is completely free of wires, hoses, or other obstructions.
- Ensure you can get 12 volts to the installation area.
- Drill a small pilot hole.
- Drill a 5/8" hole with a sharp quality drill bit (not included). If drilling through carpet or vinyl, ensure the bit is very sharp and drill slowly. Take all precautions to not damage the mounting surface.
- You will need to slightly ream the hole larger than 5/8" to fit the LED. You want a snug press in fit.
- You can use clear RTV Silicone to seal the light in the hole if necessary.
- Wire and enjoy the light.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I replaced an incandescent light bulb intended as an aisle foot-light. It seemed everytime I needed it, it was burned out. I modified the fixture and lens cover, the LED Step Light looks great. Best of all I can depend on it when needed.
Great size, easy to hook up and illuminates a spade very well. One major concern is the logo is on there. I like to see the light but not the logo. If you want me to advertise for you, then give them to me as a gift...