Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-NW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
152 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After quite a bit of review on my part I ordered these LED replacement tubes. I was very pleased with the quality and support I received from M4 Products. Steve was great to work with, understood our needs, and worked with us throughout the entire process. We replaced 20 tubes.
Thank you SO much Steve.
The tubes are excellent and easy to install because the instructions were clear. We had good results and love the great lighting is well aporeciated
I purchased these lights to replace the old fluorescent lights In a camper I just purchased and had them installed in about 10 minutes and they worked great.
I replaced 4 T8 fluorescent bulb lights with these based on recommendations from forum members for my RV brand and they definitely do not disappoint, although a little pricey.
M4 Note: You will find out tubes to be about $8 less than any other Reputable brand and we use better components.
Fast delivery and easy installation. Brightness of LED lights are perfect.
Works great and easy to replace the old tubes (as well as disconnecting the ballast).
We are changing all of our fluorescence bulbs in our large motorhome now that I have found these. There will be a total of 32- 18" bulbs. The quality and features of these L.E.D.s makes me feel secure of a good investment. We are using warm and neutral colors.
The rvgeeks5 code helps. We are over half way in replacing our lights. Once you see how easy the wiring is changing becomes fun. I remove the ballasts so wiring stuff easier. Happy!
I recently purchased 10 of these bulbs to convert my Motorhome to LED lighting. The instruction's were clear and concise and the actual conversion took maybe 10 minutes on the first fixture and 5 minutes on the remaining four. The bulb's are bright but not blinding and the room lighting is warmer now. I'm extremely pleased with M4's.
I recently installed 10 of these in my Coach and it was fast and easy with well made instructions ,also check out the video on YouTube which should be viewed if you have any doubt. This is not my first purchase from M4 and it won't be my last either. Great to deal with and fast shippers too!