Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions.
24" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. This is one tube light retrofit bulb only, no fixture.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- 24" Tube Light, actual size 23 1/8" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very nice tubes, just fit in the existing sockets and can be turned to direct the light off to the side. very easy to install and change the wiring. after cutting the wires of the ballast, i left all the wires in and caped just in case i needed to install the original tubes if these died and needed light until i could get new led tubes.
these tubes are just as bright as the the original ballast ones were.