Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions.
24" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. This is one tube light retrofit bulb only, no fixture.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- 24" Tube Light, actual size 23 1/8" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i have a 1950 vintage travel trailer which has various linear t-8 fluorescents i converted to 12 volt dc some 30 years ago.
having these LED replacements has upped the game again with no mercury, instant on and higher efficiency.
my only complaint is that the 20 watt replacement is not available in the cozy, warm 3200k version. 6000k is generally considered "daylight' rather than "cool white", so pretty cold light. i installed this in the bathroom so it does not conflict with the other incandescent colored led bulbs in use.
the replacements are very high quality, and the rotating ends allow for accurate aiming. i could not be happier with this retrofit.
M4 Note: Please note that the 24" tube is also available in 4500k Natural White which is between Warm and Cool.