- LED Flashlights are much brighter than standard lights, have substantially better battery life, and superior bulb life
- Heavy Aluminum construction
- Includes Nylon Sleeve with snap belt loop
- 10 Watt CREE LED Chip
- Water Resistant Design includes a sealed switch, and o-ring sealed housing
- Uses 3 standard AAA batteries so the light is ready when you need it, and uses standard batteries you can find anywhere (batteries not included)
- Slide Zoom control goes from Spot Light to Flood Light with ease
- Modes: high, mid, low, strobe, sos (off position between each mode)
- Wrist Tether
- Great Size for RV and Trailer use, 7 1/4" long in Spot Light mode x 1 5/8" at the widest part
- 1000 lumen rating
- 2 Year Warranty directly with M4
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
got light and poped in 18650 battery and wallah. touchdown.
For the price it works like advertised and works quite well.
Light works great. Very happy with the brightness.
Only real issue is the on/off button rubber comes off when put in pocket. And the focus adjustment could have more resistance. Moves to freely.
One great little flashlight. love the slide zoom feature. Did you know it has a built in safety feature? If you fall and the flashlight impacts the ground it automatically switches to SOS mode.
Ok, I didn't fall but I did drop it and that's what it did. Of course I had to try it 2 more times (3, I showed the wife too).
This has become my go to flashlight. Bright and adjustable. I may sell my Mag-light for scrap.
I bought one to evaluate and have since purchased two more.
This flashlight is surprisingly bright for it's size. A person wearing dark clothing at night against a wooded backdrop at 100 yards can be illuminated well enough to discern shape and extremities. It will be difficult to find a better product.
Great little light well made.
This is a great light for all my needs around the house and I have one in my RV. It is the best light for the price.
I 'm a heliarc pipe welder and have to look at how the first pass is going in. I look thru the fit-up gap , about 1/8 inch to see how the weld is going in. This lite is like the sun coming up inside. Love it