Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||2+ the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lights are superbright, easy to install, and the service from this company is outstanding. Product arrives in just a few days at a reasonable cost. I did a second order and replaced every light in my motorhome. Could not be happier.
Love it Using it in my RV dining table when I work on puzzles. Very Bright. Great to see the colors.
These work great in our RV. Replaced many of the wedge ceiling bulbs with these. Brighter! Love the Natural light color.
The plate type of LEDs certainly puts out better usable light than the COB type LED bulbs. I replaced my porch and scare lights with these.
I replaced all inside bulbs in my RV when it was new six years ago.
I just did it again, at about half the cost as last time with a much better bulb.
I'm probably good until the RV goes away.
Best lights I ever purchased quick delivery great company!!
I put 2 of these into an older LED wedge base type ceiling fixture and then used that to replace the original factory light fixture in the bathroom (head) on our houseboat. That original factory unit used a round fluorescent 22 watt Cirline bulb. The result is fantastic. I'm using far less power, and the head now has enough light to actually shave by (not that I shave all that much when out on the lake). The days are numbered for the 6 remaining Circline fixtures on board!
I replaced a proprietary LED panel that was in an RV ceiling light with this M4 panel. The change was immediately visible. HINT: To make sure the adhesive stuck well, I light warmed both the ceiling fixture base plate and the new LED panel with a hairdryer before I peeled off the backing paper. Do not get them hot, warm will do. Then I pressed the two parts together being extra careful that the adhesive pad wrapped around the feed wires.
Time will tell how long this unit lasts, but it looks very well made and runs cool to the touch. I'll be buying several more.
I thought my Polished Vintage Airstream was pretty clean inside, then I turned these babies on and boy did I see all the dirt I'd been missing! The Natural White is the perfect color balance I've been searching for, not too yellow and not too blue. With two ALPLATE-24-5630-NW lights on the first switch position and two ALPLATE-48-5630-NW on the second I can have some light or just enough light and the third position gives me all four and a whole lot of light from just one fixture. The two ALPLATE-24-5630-NW lights alone seemed far brighter than all four of the old 1156 bulb lights ever were. I'm so glad I bought enough to do both of my trailers in all new LED lights.