This is the 3rd generation of this light and is brighter with a nice even wide light pattern.
A bright LED replacement for dull incandescent Backup or Docking Lamps that inset flush into the body and are held in with the rubber gasket. They use a standard size cutout and have a standard 3 pin sealed connector. Clear White Light.
- Includes a new rubber grommet and wire harness lead
- 27 LED Lights.
- Attractive chrome inside.
- Sealed and waterproof housing.
- Bright light using Red Wire for Power, or alternatively supply power only to Black Wire for low ambiance light. The White wire is ground.
- Requires a standard 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" oval hole.
- Has a universal plug in the back which plugs straight into most harnesses, but also includes a pig tail harness if yours is different, worn, or if this is a new installation.
- Reverse or Auxiliary Lighting
- Sold individually
- Light without rubber seal is 6 1/2 Long, 2 1/4" Wide, and 1 1/2" deep plus harness connector (2" deep including plug)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These replacements are well made and much brighter than the incandescent ones I am replacing. They are not an exact replacement and so I will have to enlarge the opening in the coach with a Dremel to make them fit.
M4 Note: They are a direct fit. I spoke to Bryan on the phone. I suspect he does not have the rubber seated all the way before trying to push the light into it, and suggested some soapy water. Do Not open the holes with a dremmel, they may be too loose!